When there aren't private events in the building, the North Tahoe Event Center is the home of many community classes and activities, including:
- Jazzercise is a high intensity, calorie burning, fun fitness program for all ages. It combines cardio, strength training and stretching for a total body workout set to today's hottest music.
- Monday - Saturday - 8:45 - 10:00 AM; Tuesday/Thursday - 5:30 - 6:30 PM.
- Call Ginny for more information (530) 546.7745.
- Shari Beard has joyfully taught Happy Yoga on Lake Tahoe since 2002. She offers a fun, uplifting class that draws from her thorough background in the Iyengar, Ashtanga, and Anusara Method.
- Tuesday - 5:45 - 7:15 PM; Thursday – 9:00 - 10:15
- Call Shari for more information (530) 318.4065 or visit www.sharibeardyoga.com.
Group Guitar Class
- This class is for kids (age 8 and up) or adults who want to learn to play guitar. Learn in a relaxed setting from a friendly and knowledgeable instructor. This class will focus on learning the basics of playing guitar. We will cover topics including, but not limited to: Tuning, Chords, Strumming, Melodies, Chord Progressions, Music Theory, Signing, Folks/Campfire Songs.
- Taught by Kerry Andras. $20 per class drop in.
- Thursday – 6:00 – 7:00 PM
Please note that classes are occasionally canceled either by the instructor or due to conflicts with North Tahoe Event Center activities.
We are always looking for experts to teach classes at the North Tahoe Event Center. Contact us if you are interested.
For more information on our Parks, Beaches and other Park amenities visit our Recreation and Parks website.